Saturday, September 5th at 9 AM in Pawtucket, RI
Sunday, September 6th at 3 PM in Sandwich, MA
What's better than a three day wekkend? How about a three day weekend infused with playing cornhole! The 5th Annual Corn Toss Festival returns to Pawtucket, RI on September 5th. The tournament that started the competitive/social bracket format last year will feature a similar format this year. Rhode Island's longest running annual tournament is not one to miss!
- $30/Person - $60/Team. Register here!
- Register by August 31st 2014
- Tournament begins promptly at 9 AM
- Each team guaranteed three matches in tournament play
- Raffles, food, music and more!
On Sunday, JC and Chad will kick off the cornhole action on The Cape with a 32 team, double-elimination tournament. Support The Cornhole Company of Cape Cod as they look to spread cornhole mania to a new area! All levels are welcome. Register today!
- $40/Team | Write to firstname.lastname@example.org to register your team
- Check-in at 2 PM | Bags fly at 3 PM
- 32 Team Limit
- Cash Prizes to the top three teams.